Backup Microsoft 365 Calendars
Xopero ONE for Microsoft 365 is an easy-to-use solution for backing up all Exchange Online data - including calendars, mailboxes, or contacts. Beside automatic backup of Microsoft 365 Calendars, fast recovery and data protection, Xopero ONE is super-intuitively designed to make sure everyone will easily manage even the most advanced features.
Why is it important to backup Microsoft 365 Calendars? Calendars keep us up to date with all our meetings, tasks and events. So, stay up to date and don’t lose this data.
Backup Microsoft 365 Calendars - key features:
- Backup all Microsoft 365 Calendars or only the chosen ones.
- New user? With an automatic Calendar backup plan in place, the newly created user's Calendars will be automatically included. So there is no additional interaction needed.
- Backup on-premise or in cloud - choose to store your backups locally or in the cloud. Or even both.
- Choose a predefined backup plan of Calendars or create your own using default configuration or advanced options to perform it according to your needs.
- Plan-based backup - define such elements as Calendars to be protected, storages, schedule and other backup performance settings.
- Use advanced options to craft the perfect backup plan - set retention, rotation scheme, encryption level, compression or additional features (backup window, triggers, delayed start, and more).
- Event of failure? Accidental deletion of Calendar? Immediately restore your Calendars with all events using a wide range of recovery options - including granular restore, point-in-time and cross-user recovery.