Backup Microsoft 365 mailboxes
Xopero ONE for Microsoft 365 is a comprehensive solution for backing up Exchange Online data - including mailboxes, folders, messages, contacts or calendar events. Apart from serving automatic Microsoft 365 mailboxes backup and excellent recovery and data loss prevention features, Xopero ONE is precisely designed to make sure everyone (even with no-technical skills) will easily manage and monitor Office 365 data protection.
Backup Microsoft 365 mailboxes - in details:
- Backup all Microsoft 365 mailboxes hosted in Exchange Online or only the chosen ones.
- Create backups of users’ mailboxes, shared mailboxes, group mailboxes, archive (in-place archive) mailboxes, resource mailboxes, and more.
- New user? With an automatic backup of the entire Microsoft Exchange Online data in place, the newly created Microsoft 365 user's mailbox will be automatically backed up. There is no additional interaction needed.
- Backup on-premise or in cloud - choose whether to store your copies on a local machine, in cloud (compatible with Amazon S3) or both. Complete the Backup 3-2-1 rule.
- Choose a predefined backup plan or customize your own, using basic or advanced configuration options.
- Plan-based backup - define such elements as mailboxes to be protected, storages, backup schedule and backup performance manner to set automatic Microsoft 365 mailboxes backup.
- Use advanced options to have control over everything - encryption level, retention, rotation scheme, compression or features like backup window, delayed start, backup on trigger and many more to backup Microsoft 365 mailboxes even more effectively.
- In the event of failure take advantage of granular restore, point-in-time and cross-user recovery. Recover entire mailboxes or only specific folders or emails from a specific moment in time. Move data between users’ mailboxes or tenants.